As a company we have great growth plans. And to achieve those aims we want to bring on board a Recruitment Partner to help us find more fabulous colleagues. We’re expecting that we’ll need to add upwards of 50 heads a year, and as our recruiter you’ll own the bulk of those – which is exciting and challenging in equal measure!
You’re already a highly regarded in-house recruiter, operating within a strongly technical or scientific company. You take pride in your track record of delivering high quality volume and niche hires. This is matched by your passion for engaging with hiring managers to develop insightful assessment processes, alongside slick candidate experiences. You’re well accustomed to handling multiple roles, and using applicant tracking systems to keep on top of this workflow. Reporting and presenting on progress - to help shape future recruitment activities - has always been a key to your success.
Reporting to our Chief People Officer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the full lifecycle of recruitment from the initial meeting with the hiring manager meeting through to booking interviews and all the way to a successful offer
- Understanding the annual agreed headcount plan and developing campaigns to deliver that, owning around 30 to 40 hires per annum
- Writing adverts and copy to ensure potential candidates have a clear understanding of our roles and the opportunity they could have
- Sourcing qualified candidates from multiple channels, including contacting potential candidates from social networking, online tools and job boards, referrals and database sourcing
- Conducting screening interviews and guiding managers on assessment methodologies
- Developing a pipeline for future growth through building on-going relationships with potential candidates
- Analysing the success of differing recruitment approaches to replicate or improve our future success, and to control costs and manage expectations
- Working with hiring managers and our HR team to ensure diversity is reflected across all our recruitment activities
To be successful you’re going to need to have exceptional sourcing skills - especially on LinkedIn - and the organisational skills to go with that. This will have been proven in-house – sorry, this isn’t a first role for people moving from the agency side. You’ll need a strong scientific and/or technical understanding - or passion for that - as you’ll be hiring everyone from software engineers and scientists, to medical analysts and communications directors
As an interviewer you really get to understand what makes a candidate tick and how that meets our criteria. As you’ll be writing adverts, you’ll need excellent written communication skills and an engaging writing style. This’ll be coupled with strong verbal communication, with a great attitude towards both customer service and feedback. Finally, as we use a lot of data to make decisions, you’ll need great analytical skills using both an ATS and Excel for reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not just join a growing team but to be the person who helps it grow. If you think you have the drive to help us find the high calibre and niche candidates we need, then we’d love to hear from you.